- Safety is everyone’s concern. Watch your shooting Buddy and Yourself. Report any safety infraction to the Range Officer. The life you save might be mine!
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a responsible Adult.
- No alcohol prior to or during shooting. If you drink, you’re done for the day!!
- No Smoking within the Range boundaries.
- Pre-1840 firearms only allowed on the Range. No “In-Lines” or cartridge type weapons.
- Only open front & rear sights allowed. No other assisting colors may painted on sights. No shade devices or sighting accessories such as fiber optic sights may be used.
- Only patched round-ball may be shot. No conical (including minnie-ball) ammunition allowed.
- Always know where the muzzle is pointed. Don’t point the weapon at your Buddy or anyone else! Point the muzzle up at the sky or straight down to the ground. Don’t shoot your foot!
- No loading directly from the horn or flask. A separate powder measure must be used.
- All loading must be done away from the firing line. Stay 5 yards back from the firing line when loading.
- NO BLOWING DOWN THE BARREL — NO EXCEPTIONS!! A GLOWING EMBER MAY IGNITE ANY REMAINING POWDER AND DISCHARGE THROUGH THE MUZZLE OPENING CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY!!!
- No discharging or handling of firearms during a “Cease Fire.” People may be Down Range or an unsafe situation is happening on the Fire Line.
- Anyone may call a “Cease Fire.” But only the Range Officer may announce to resume shooting.
- Any weapons malfunction must reported to the Range Officer. No exceptions!!
- The Range Officer has FINAL AUTHORITY. There can be no exception to any ruling the Range Officer makes as he is the one ultimately responsible for safe and enjoyable Range operation.
The Range is scheduled open from 9:AM to 12:Noon and 1:PM to 4:PM each day of Rendezvous. When the Orange Flag is raised, the Range is open. When the Orange Flag is down, the Range is Closed.
(Hours of operation may vary at range officer's discretion and availability.)
This site designed and maintained by Arco Iris Web Designs, LLC. © Copyright 2005. All rights reserved.